Hirsch provides many solid tips and points out the potential danger spots.
As I type this, this article is helpful beyond the interview process. Everyone needs their personal elevator speech. Everyone that wants to de-commoditize themselves and build their personal brand. This article will help you tell the person asking the question what they want to know.
Bullet points from the article:
- Start with the end in sight
- Take time to establish rapport
- Sketch the big picture
- Showcase your communication skills
- Highlight the benefits you will bring to the employer
- Spotlight the positive
- Provide details
- Disclose personal details CAUTIOUSLY
- Finish Strong.
Along with understanding their personal branding, we will develop the TEAM brand. Clearly defining OUR collective value proposition. This article has provided a great foundation for that journey.